Wednesday, February 23

In Living Color

I'm one of those who REALLY likes surprises, but according to my huband, it's really hard to surprise me. I ask too many questions apparently. BUT last night I got home as I do every night. Went into the kitchen with my husband and started to eat dinner. He got this grin on his face - the one that means he knows something and wants to tell me, but it's a surprise - so I went searching through the apartment. I was thinking maybe he wrote me a note and hid it somewhere, or maybe he got me some nummy dessert....I walk into the bedroom and there it was - larger than life. A HUGE new television. OK, so it's not as big as the behemoth tv my mom has, but it's pretty freakin' huge. We settled in and watched a movie on it - felt like I was at the movie theatre. Man, I LOVE surprises. (well, good ones at least)

4 comments:

cynthia said...

yay! surprises are good.

though it still sounds so weird to see you use the phrase "my husband"!

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise!!!!! That is so wonderful -- you have such a great husband. Now you have something to watch ALL THOSE MOVIES on :) MWOAH!!!!

ps. I don't think it is weird you use phrases like "my husband" :) I THINK IT GREAT!! I love my seester!

cynthia said...

it is great, but weird, in a great way...

Lisa said...

You're right - it is weird. It still sounds a bit odd to me when I say it.