Tuesday, March 29

flip a coin, will ya?

Indecisive people give me a rash and today I'm in need of some cream. One of the girls I work with - our editor - is great and fun and blah blah blah. However, she is seriously lacking thre ability to take charge of any situation or make any decisions that she fears others will dislike her for. So instead of doing something, she does nothing. Even when faced with the question "What exactly would you like me to?" she turns to wish-wash and sighs and says "Oh, whatever, I don't care." Argh! Perhaps I will bring in a coin for her to flip, so that something will get done without the fear of the indecisive rash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missing your blog updates....did you forget about us :) LOVE YOU. I am so glad John is fun -- I hope your ceiling tiles/head board turns out well -- I finally saw some on TV last night and thought of you. :) MWOAH -- Amelia