Monday, March 28

Nature's alarm clock

There's one thing I missed when living in Seattle - REAL rain storms. Very rarely did we have the tumultuous downpours, thunder and lightning that made the ground shake. I've found them again here in North Carolina. I was woken up this morning by a huge CRASH of thunder followed by what sounded like buckets of water falling from the sky. It was most excellent. Granted, I was indoors....I'm hoping that John, who is in the field right now, was inside barracks rather than out under the stars this morning. If not, he was most likely not as happy about the rain as I was. I say come on inside and bring on the rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane" :) How fun Lis!! It has been raining and snowing here in Utah - however I would love to have had the thunder and lightning. I hope John was inside as well - at least he will be coming home to you soon :) Horray!! Love you!!!