Tuesday, July 12

Keeping options open

I've never been much of a climber when it came to moving up in job positions. If opportunities presented themselves, I would take them. Today I put myself out there. I heard that there's going to be a little re-structuring in the newsroom at the local paper in town that I want to work at. So....I sent the editor an e-mail and let him know that I'm interested. We'll see. It may come to nothing, but then again, it could get me outta here and onto bigger and better things. (and a larger paycheck - which would ROCK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...the results?

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ