Thursday, October 6

DA

Hello, my name is Zoe and I am a Dish-aholic.
It's true. For years I blamed my distaste for washing dishes on my lack of a dishwasher. I seemed to instead have no problem with seeing the dishes sit out for a while - usually until I needed one. BUT now that I have a dishwasher and the same thing is happening....I think I'm addicted to seeing the dishes out and so I just can't bear to put them into the dark depths of the dishwasher. Some may call it laziness, but that's too boring and not always true - I am a freak about keeping the rest of the kitchen clean - just not so much with the dishes. Are there places who can help people like me?

2 comments:

cynthia said...

hmmm...but wouldn't a dishaholic be someone who loves doing dishes? maybe a dirty dishaholic... :)

Anonymous said...

I know where you get your need to keep the rest of the kitchen clean (ie MOM) but I have no idea where the whole "leave the dish on the counter" problem comes from. Personally, I hate them on the counter and the WHOLE kitchen has to be spotless. So - we all have our problems. :) Love you!!