Wednesday, February 20

I love where I live

I decided to take a walk today instead of go to the gym. Here's one reason I love where I live:

The second reason I love where I live today: The Tacoma Film Club. I met with about 25 other men and women tonight at a local bookstore. We talked about three films, laughed and even argued. Everyone was so welcoming. Can't believe I haven't joined them before and can't wait to meet up with them again.

I also had an amazing view of the lunar eclipse tonight. Thank you cloudless night. Even though I've seen an eclipse before, I'm always amazed by it.

3 comments:

cynthia said...

hey is that the beach you took me to? i miss it...

Leslie said...

That picture made me go "Ahhhh!" I used to walk those beaches with my Grandpa. (I hope you don't mind your litte sister's friend commenting on your blog.)

Anna said...

I love where you live too! Yep, its official I really need to come and visit you. :) Thanks for sharing!! And two thumbs up for a group of people that arent dumb.(your new film group people)