Sunday, February 17

What're your thoughts?

So.
I may soon have the opportunity to find a job/adventure that could be anywhere and really could be anything....and could last for about a year. Honestly, I would like it to pay me some cash and it'd be nice if I felt like I was helping people while I'm doing it. I have a few ideas..... but I'm wondering what you would suggest that I do?

(for those in UT - we already know that's one idea. let's think outside the bubble....er box)

Talk to me people.

5 comments:

CharlieJo said...

Go somewhere fun and new! I'll brainstorm for a bit and get back to you.

CharlieJo said...

i vote scotland!! =o)

Amelia said...

Negative...being stubborn and selfish. I want my sister HERE in Utah! :) MWOAH love you

FireMedicMom said...

you can go anywhere? i'd choose being on an archeological dig in Egypt. do people get paid for that?

Amelia said...

UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH