Thursday, March 13

Dream a little dream

I had the strangest dream last night.

I dreamed that I died (or actually I think I was already dead at the beginning of the dream) and then hundreds of years later I came back to life. I wasn't reincarnated, wasn't a zombie....I was me. And I was joined by 3 other friends who had also come back to life.

We were in some small town with old, wooden buildings. We found an old meeting hall (that was being used by the Red Cross for storage) to stay in.

And we were on a quest....but we weren't sure what it was. It was coming to us as we were making our way through the town and interacting with people. Seems like we were there to save them or something.

It was a bit like a live action Dungeons and Dragons game, but without the cool elves, rogues or sorcerers. And without magic. Or cool costumes. Or dragons. Or dungeons, come to think of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you are seeking a quest outside of your regular daily life?

cynthia said...

you've been watching too much dr. who!