Tuesday, March 25

Saltines make me happy

Such a small thing, but they make me and my tummy happy. The Easter Bunny brought me a box on Sunday. Yum.

Getting used to the new job. Trying to head off panic modes and a deadline crisis before it happens, but am finding it tough to get info from other people. Makes me want to do it myself, but I must learn to play nicely with others I suppose.

So happy to have friends to hang out with again - it's been a while since that happened. Next stop, dinner and a movie.

Wish John were home *sigh*.

3 comments:

CharlieJo said...

you posted! I've missed you! glad you have friends to hang out with now. love ya,

Amelia said...

saltines huh? Strange give for Easter....makes your tummy feel good huh?...strange.... :) MWOAH

Anna said...

HOpe the job is well!
saltines... interesting I prefer cadbury mini eggs BUT I will say that for the first 10 years of my life I think I lived on saltines and cheddar cheese. Still a fave snack.