Wednesday, June 29

What a letdown

Well, aside from the fact that it was way cool to hang out with National media and talk with the Secret Service - that speech last night was BLAH. Nothing new. THey kept saying it was going to be new information or a new strategy. Everything he said was something that is already happening and that he's said before it previous speeches. It's like he saw his ratings slipping and needed to bolster some support. I will say that he seemed....concerned about something last night. Nervous. Something. I don't know if he'd just gotten some bad news before he went on stage or what, but there was NO charisma coming from him. NONE. Very disappointed with that. I figure he's the President, if nothing else, he has charisma. Nada. *sigh* Well, it was awesome to be there and to have that experience. I had one of my friends (a fellow photographer who was standing for hours in the back with me) take my picture with Bush talking behind me. I'll post it with some others later today. (If I can get it to work this time)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister is AWESOME! love ya..em